Want to buy new MacBook

Reaction score
Hello all, I am seriously getting rid of my year old Dell Inspiron notebook and moving to a macbook! I want the white macbook 2.2GHz with 2GB RAM and the superdrive. I just have one question. I do IT work for a company and the company is all windows based. I do not want to install XP or VISTA on the macbook because I love OS X. I do however use MS Office 2007 very much (we use Outlook daily!) I have a copy of Office 2007 and was wondering if there is a way to install that on my new macbook. If there is then i will be purchasing the macbook this weekend!
I know there is openOffice, but will that function just like MS Office 2007? At my company we need to be able to e-mail calendars, tasks, distribution lists, ect with no problems. I have never used a mac before because I have been too cheap to buy one, but now i am going to bite the bullet and buy one!
Thanks in advance for the help!

One more thing! I love to watch LOST and on ABC.com you can watch LOST in HD. My friend has a MBP and it looks amazing on there and doesnt lag. Will it lag on the white macbook because of the lack of video card dedication?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
you can not instal MS office for windows on a mac. If you need office that bad you can buy the mac version. You do not get outlook but you do get entourage which is similar. The student version is about 150.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.