This is Ridiculous--The "HiPhone"?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini - 2.26 Ghz C2D - 2 GB RAM - 160 GB HDD
Say Hello to HiPhone!

This company is just begging to get sued, though because it's a Chinese knock off I don't know about their copyright laws or if Apple can even do anything about it. I only hope they can crush this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Powerbook G4, iPhone
Wow. Thats just amazingly rediculous. But I can't see how anybody in the position to buy an iphone would settle for this crapboox, though. As insulting as it is, this will have next to no impact on the original.

I think their target audience here is probably the flea market crowd who wouldn't buy the Apple anyway.

My draw to the iphone is reliability, quality of build, design, ease of use, etc. Not to flash it around on the city bus and try to get laid with it. But if that were the case, "hello HiPhone!!!" :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
Hmm. Replaceable batteries, memory card, MMS messaging, dual SIM, file manager, DV and phone call recording. Seriously, it claims to be a 99% iPhone clone, but the 1% difference is WAY BETTER than iPhone. As temperamental as my iPhone has become after all the buggy updates, if this were bug-free I'd buy it. It has everything the iPhone should have had from the start. Of course being chinese made its probably made of antifreeze and melamine shavings, but it is actually a very cool phone and in the strictest sense of the model is like an improved iPhone model, not a slimmed down clone. The iPhone was made in China too. Interesting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
This HAS to be a joke. A hacked iPhone and someone with WAY too much time on their hands and warped mind.
If not, can we get in on this lawsuit?? :$

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Hmm. Replaceable batteries, memory card, MMS messaging, dual SIM, file manager, DV and phone call recording. Seriously, it claims to be a 99% iPhone clone, but the 1% difference is WAY BETTER than iPhone. As temperamental as my iPhone has become after all the buggy updates, if this were bug-free I'd buy it. It has everything the iPhone should have had from the start. Of course being chinese made its probably made of antifreeze and melamine shavings, but it is actually a very cool phone and in the strictest sense of the model is like an improved iPhone model, not a slimmed down clone. The iPhone was made in China too. Interesting.

I totally agree. In many ways, this blows the iPhone out of the water in terms of of the features you mentioned. As far as it being made of poisonous materials, I think you're referring to the lead paint toy incident. Did you know that turned out to actually be the toy Mattel's fault and not the manufacturers? They messed up on the information they gave to the manufacturer. I guess either Mattel has enough influence to suppress the story, or the media didn't want to embarrass themselves by telling what really happened after bashing China so hard.

This HAS to be a joke. A hacked iPhone and someone with WAY too much time on their hands and warped mind.
If not, can we get in on this lawsuit?? :$

Nope, it's a real product. It's been out for a long time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Hmm. Replaceable batteries, memory card, MMS messaging, dual SIM, file manager, DV and phone call recording. Seriously, it claims to be a 99% iPhone clone, but the 1% difference is WAY BETTER than iPhone.

True. I'm tempted to get one and plug my Tesco Mobile SIM card in! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
.... As far as it being made of poisonous materials, I think you're referring to the lead paint toy incident. Did you know that turned out to actually be the toy Mattel's fault and not the manufacturers? They messed up on the information they gave to the manufacturer. I guess either Mattel has enough influence to suppress the story, or the media didn't want to embarrass themselves by telling what really happened after bashing China so hard.

True but they did put the melamine plastic shavings in their cat food which killed a bunch of cats, and put antifreeze in their cloned Colegate toothpaste that many American stores purchased not knowing it was not the real Colgate. One or the other cause the manufacturing plant manager over there to kill himself since he was about to be brought up on charges from their government where more than likely he would have been sentenced to death or life in prison.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
What OS does this thing run on, though?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
That's one of the nicer clones. Nothing new though. There are tons of iPhone clones already.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
At the end of the day it's still a Clone or knock off..... etc... etc just like wearing a fake Rolex..... And when the thing breaks good luck getting any warranty service.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
At the end of the day it's still a Clone or knock off..... etc... etc just like wearing a fake Rolex..... And when the thing breaks good luck getting any warranty service.

True, I know from first-hand experience. I bought a very nice looking Rolex knock-off in Shanghai. Never tried to pass it off for real, mostly liked it because it was kinetic. It fell apart about 6 months later.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
Well that is a pretty decent knock off.Maybe Apple takes some of the ideas and will put them into consideration for the updated version(2nd Gen)

Reaction score
In one of the several youtube videos was a close-up of the home screen. The browser was labeled "WAP." I'm sure it doesn't come close to the iPhone's Safari.

It's a lot thicker than the iPhone, too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.