How do you use/hold when on the go?

Reaction score
When you are on the go and walking somewhere how do you personally use your ipod? Eg. do you hold it in your hand for easy access or put the lock on and leave it in your pocket?

When i put it in my pocket if i dont lock it, i find i accidentally press buttons changing the volume or track.

If i put the lock on and keep it in my pocket its a pain to get out, unlock and then change a track.

Do you wear your headphone under your top/jacket or just let the cable dangle out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
When I used to carry my iPod around, I would just select a playlist, put it on Hold, and throw it in a pocket. If I ever needed to skip a song, I could do it all by hand and not need to take it out.

But now that I use my iPhone instead, I have to take it out of my pocket to change tracks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
I keep it in my pocket with hold on. I have a several different play list, i choose one and off i go. I usually keep the cord on the outside of my coat.

When i am at the gym i put the cord on the inside of my shirt to keep it from getting in the way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
I only use a shuffle when in motion. My iphone gets used at home, in the car, or at work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
I use my iPhone.Leave it in my pocket and just double click on the microphone tab to skip,fast forward songs(The headphones that come with the iphone).I purchased a set of headphones for previous ipods that had the same functionality.Gets old,taking it out of the pocket and clicking......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.