Modbook-good Investment?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
I recently purchased a modbook and it is on the way.Good investment or not?Any advice would be very gracious

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 120GB HDD
If it does what you need then I'd say yeah. I think you'll be the only one able to tell if it's worth if for yourself. For me, probably not. But then again I'm not really looking for a tablet. Hope it goes well for you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" Matte 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
It depends really.

Are you a graphic artist?

OP
ibookmobile007
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
Yes.For one of my companies i purchased an all iMac arson for graphic design that is transferred to a laser to engrave on crystal.Im just kind of kicking myself because one of my comrades was stating that if i needed to type something out really quick that it does not come with a keyboard like the Fujitsu (His model) and if i need to or want to just sit back and type or draw that i would actually have to lay it in my lap instead of upright.
However,My 2nd company is becoming more and more of me being able to produce a snippet on command & i see this tablet as being of what i will really need.

Reaction score
Have your received your Modbook? I would be very interested in your experience. I have been following pen based tablet forums, but being recent switcher (and enjoying it) have been wanting to see a Mac version tablet. Not wanting a vista based Tablet. My work will be more note taking and organization with PDF mark ups, drawing reviews, etc. How well does OS X handle hand writing recognition?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.