iMac is here

Reaction score
Ok, at last my iMac is here!! Super stoked and ready to spend a week away from work and get used to how it works! I got a couple of books today, the missing manuals for switching and for ilife 05! Is it work keeping the second or should I invest in Mac OS X leopard one? Not sure yet, both look good but not to sure if there is any overlapping!
Any advice on the book front would be great, thanks!
Very happy mac owner!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.2 GHZ 12GB RAM Mac Pro w/ Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse and 30in Cinema Display
it depends. If you are using the old programs, like mail and safari, then that book would be enough. If ur using something like time capsule, then u should get a new one.

But seriously, just use leopard help viewer...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I would recommend the Missing Manual for OS X, Leopard Edition. You will be amazed how much you will learn, and how much more you will enjoy your Mac experience.

And congratulations on the new Mac!!!

OP
P
Reaction score
cheers, think i will have to change it tomorrow! Will be using the online stuff as well. Just wanna be on top of my game if you know what i mean!! Now using the mac to post this, just got the internet working! No more PC for MEEEEEEE!!!! Now just got all my music, photo and vid etc to transfer over :S lol

OP
P
Reaction score
Thats just what I needed! Thankyou. Mac's make everything fun!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.