Calender and calendar's to do list on iPod Touch?

Reaction score
I know that the new updates allow you to create calendar events and such and sync them back to your computer, but I have a two part question in relation to calendar:

I manage my to do list color coded on my laptop, is this functionality possible on the ipod touch? Can I even view and modify my to do list on the ipod touch?

I also manage my calendar events on my laptop color coded, can I do this on the ipod touch? Create calendar events on the touch to their specific (color coded) purpose?

Thanks!

Smeshy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Nope, nope, and nope. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
ical is my go to GTD app. I use the calendar of course, and i have multiple lists. @N/A @Project (goals and plan in note area) @waiting and @future.

I get so annoyed at the line "the iphone/touch runs Mac OSX". No, it doesn't, if it did the calendar work work the same and itunes that has the same features as the desktop version.

OP
S
Reaction score
I guess I won't be getting an ipod touch then :(...man, I really wanted one...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
I manage my to do list color coded on my laptop, is this functionality possible on the ipod touch?
No, there are no color settings on the IPT.

Can I even view and modify my to do list on the ipod touch?
Yes. And it's not too shabby either.

I also manage my calendar events on my laptop color coded, can I do this on the ipod touch? Create calendar events on the touch to their specific (color coded) purpose?

I get so annoyed at the line "the iphone/touch runs Mac OSX". No, it doesn't, if it did the calendar work work the same and itunes that has the same features as the desktop version.
That's a silly statment.
Yes, it does run OSX. iCal and iTunes are applications, not part of the operating system at all.

attachment.php
attachment.php

snap_080201.jpg

snap_081227.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP, 2.4ghz Penryn, OSX 10.5.6, 200gb HDD, 4gb ram; 32gb iPod Touch

Yes. And it's not too shabby either.

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'd like to know how to sync and view/edit my To Do list from my iCal to my iPod Touch. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16gz, 2gb RAM || 20" iMac, 2.4gz, 2gb RAM
Sorry to post in this ressurected thread, but how did Giulio get screenshots of his iPod, without using a camera?

Is there a Command, Alt + PrtScr on the IPT? :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Hold down both sleep and home and the screen will flash.

Might have to hold down for a second or two then let go, obviously before the red power off bar comes along.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.