calibrating CS3 Colour Profile to match my Macbook

Reaction score
I recently installed my new copy of CS3 on my New macbook and I'm having some difficulty's calibrating the color profiles to match images taken off Firefox. I honestly didn't see the need to match the color profile on my old PC so i never bothered to do it. However, I'm noticing more of a difference in the Macbook. i did a search on these forums as well as on google. I wont deny that there is lots of info out there but i kinda get lost in the explanation. is there any straight forward process to get the color profiles to work. Im not printing or anything im just trying to get everything to match up on my computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I don't understand at all. Is the MacBook LCD calibrated or is that what you're looking to do? If you want to calibrate you MacBook, you will need a colorimeter like a Spyder or a Pantone Huey for the best results.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.