make pdf

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, iPhone & div.
hi
is there a way i can put 50 .jpg pics into a .pdf really fast like a online magazine?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
The only way I would know would be to paste them all into a word or pages document, then choose to print the document, but in the printer box choose the "pdf" drop down arrow, then save as pdf. I think you might need the latest Adobe 8 reader software installed. Not sure. I know I save lots of stuff pictures into PDF's that way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
There's an Automator action that will let you merge a batch of pdf files together. You'll probably have to convert your jpegs to pdf first... there may be an Automator action for that also, but I can't double-check at the moment. If there isn't, I can come up with other ways to batch-convert them later if you need.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Add your jpegs to an iPhoto album.

Select them all, et the page set-up then select print (do whatever adjustments here to the margins etc.)

Select preview and a PDF will be created.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.