Urgent Help Needed! 3 Day old MacBook won't charge or turn on!

Reaction score
i purchased a 13.3 inch macbook white 2.2gz 3 days ago, i charged it overnight and then again two days later, i went to charge it today but the light on the charger did not come on. Now the whole macbook won't turn on and the only sense of life i get out of it is through the bottom of the battery which only flashs the last light meaning it needs to be charged. Please Help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white 2.16GHz, 2G RAM, 120G HD
hmmm... not much information from your post. Hows your battery after you first charge it, does it lasted reasonably long? Should last at least 2 to 3 hours in normal use.

Looks like your MB is completely ran out of power, and this is normal to flash the last light. Worth to check if your charger is working. Apple should able to fix this for you since your MB is so new (I guess :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
i would definitely take to the apple store and see what they can do. you will not pay anything and i would guess it would be the power supply like leungsunfu said.

.jb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16GB Black iPhone 3G | 13" Black Macbook 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 200GB HD @ 7200rpm
are you sure that the outlet in the wall is working?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (early 2006): 1.83 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, OSX Leopard and iPod 5th Gen 30GB
Sounds like a problem with the charger rather than the macbook if that's any consolation :) I know how you feel bro' :( I got my mac and it was DOA, I had to wait a week to get the new one *pine* and it was the longest week of my LIFE xD anyway yeah, I'd definitely take the whole shebang to your local store and get it seen to :) Hang on in there

Dave

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
are you sure that the outlet in the wall is working?
I would check the outlet as .jb suggested and then take the system back to store where purchased it from for help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.