hmmmmm... iMac.... MacBook... Wireless

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No Mac : (
well, first of all, im EXTREMELY short on cash, so this help is important. Do you, the members of the Mac-Forum, think i should get a Normal Macbook or an Imac. (note: i already have a desktop PC, but no laptop and... NO MAC!) What do ya think?

Also, does the IMac have wireless capabilities built in? I know Macbook's do, duh!

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Since you already have a desktop and seem to want a Laptop, I would go with the Macbook. What do you plan to do on your Mac? Just the basic stuff? The Macbook would be great if you need portability. The only downside is if you are into advanced games due to the Intel Integrated Graphics.

The iMac has WiFi just like the Macbook.

OP
ben-scargill
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No Mac : (
thanks man! Ill get an imac in a couple of years lolz!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, Ipod nano 1st&3rd gen
I think you should get a macbook tbh if you already have a desktop PC then you might as well get the macbook for portability. If its gaming you want then use your desktop for that and keep the mac for when your on the go :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.