iTunes content and changing computers?

Reaction score
Okay, so back home I have a PC with some tv show video downloads and a few songs I've downloaded form iTunes. I've taken my mac laptop with me on vacation and want to access the downloaded content I've purchased from iTunes only I don't know how. I logged into my iTunes store account and checked my purchase history and none of the tv shows are listed as being purchased. Something was also weird when I tried logging in, it told me my password was wrong and asked me to accept an agreement, which I already did when I first signed up for iTunes.

Neo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1
right. you can only download from iTunes once. If you want your iTunes purchases on your MacBook, you'll need to copy the files from your PC.

OP
R
Reaction score
Great, thank you for the response. I have one more question, I am looking at the purchase history on my macbook through iTunes and none of my previous purchases (tv show video) come up under purchase history. Now is this because it only logs the purchase history on the system itunes is running on? Also, under my account it says one computer is authorized to play music with this account, however, I have watched iTunes content under my account on my PC, wouldn't 2 authorized computers be listed then?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.