10.5.2 update filename? what should it be?

Reaction score
Hi to all. My friend has recently downloaded the 10.5.2 update (build 9C23) and has tried installing it, but the DMG says it's corrupt, and to compound further frustration his ADC membership ran out earlier this afternoon.

He says he remembers seeing:

"10.5.2 9C23 Update & Reversioner (Combo) (Disk Image)" when using ADC downloads, but seeing as he trashed the corrupt DMG due to the error message, he cannot download it again (I think it was around 344Mb) due to ADC membership having expired.

Help!!.

If anyone has the filename or knows if it's ok to send me a direct D/L link, this would seriously help us a great deal, as we are trying to complete a beta build, and test it on 10.5.2.

Thanks>

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Your friend's best bet would be to contact Apple. It is illegal for anyone else to distribute it at this point, so if your friend had/has an ADC membership, he needs to get in touch with Apple to get this sorted out.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your friend's best bet would be to contact Apple. It is illegal for anyone else to distribute it at this point, so if your friend had/has an ADC membership, he needs to get in touch with Apple to get this sorted out.

okay - will do, ty.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.