Just got the Imac G5!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
...and also, there's no iMac store...it's called Apple store, even in Germany. ;)

OP
T

tom555

Sorry, but i am new in the Mac world :eek:

I hope that mine wil arrive soon, but at the moment it looks like 3 weeks to wait. How fast did you all get your Mac(from Apple Internet store) ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
tom555 said:
Sorry, but i am new in the Mac world :eek:

I hope that mine wil arrive soon, but at the moment it looks like 3 weeks to wait. How fast did you all get your Mac(from Apple Internet store) ?

Welcome to the Mac world... ;)

Actually, I bought mine at a shop (the only official Apple reseller here in Luxemburg) because I can't order at the Apple Internet Store from Luxemburg... :(

...just as I can't order iTunes songs from here, even if iTunes Europe is based here, about 2km away from where I live!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry, but had to rant a little bit... :D

OP
D

dim

Antix v5 said:
I just got mine from the apple store last thursday. Its my first Mac and i love it, exept the ram wtch will be fixed soon.

What do you mean the ram? You mean damaged or just to low?

OP
R

Ryanstech

For some reason the 17" screen seems to be brighter and crisper then the 20" but they are both still absolutly amazing!

OP
R

Ryanstech

the bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse rule! I will never use wires again!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Oh yeah? Lets see you do those matrix style jumps then?

(sorry, but I still haven't got a bt mouse yet and am very jealous ;))

Btw, why does the new smiley suck??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I am about 250 bucks short of my goal for my new iMac. By christmas my funds should be enough for me to order it

17"
1 gb ram
80 gb hd (I have a 250 external so don't need to get internal)
Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

OP
N

ninjasquid

my tip for the day. don't buy the ram from apple. what a racket! buy some crucial or kingston stuff at 1/2-1/3 of the price.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.