• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Late Night w/JL

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Thanx mod... :)

A man had gotten into a habit when driving down the road in his van of everytime he would see a lawyer walking along side the road, he would swerve to run him down and produce a nice sounding thump when the van hit him.

One day while driving down the road he sees a priest walking along the road. So, he decides to be a good samaritan, pulls over and offers the priest a ride. As he continues on his journey down the road, he sees a lawyer. And just out of habit he swerves over to hit him. Then he remembers the priest sitting in the van and swerves back just at the last second. But he still hears the regular thump.

Well, when he hears the thump, his conscience gets the better of him. He turns to the priest and apologizes for almost hitting that lawyer. The priest says, "That's OK my son, I got him with the door".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Haha! Not every day you hear a joke you haven't yet heard...

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Reaction score
Well I thought it was funny! Of course, I don't know how many lawyers we have in this group.............:D

OP
bobtomay

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Well I thought it was funny! Of course, I don't know how many lawyers we have in this group.............:D

That's OK. They'd have to blame one of their own for this one. Leno brought up some lawyers out of the audience to tell a set of lawyer jokes.

Maybe I was just tired last night, but I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes after I went to bed. My wife finally told me to go the other room. :Oops:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
His jokes are really good.
One of the first nights after his return he had a priest, a rabbi, and a minister come one tell a joke. There were three or four doctors last week telling doctor jokes.
He's had a lot of animal guests on which is always fun. Did you see the one cat pee on him right as they were going to commercial?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I've heard that joke before, only it wasn't about lawyers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.