Please Help!!! This is driving me nuts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Ghz Intel Core Duo w/ 2 Gb of Ram
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or if there is already a thread dealing with this issue...I didn't see one anywhere.

I am attempting to get my macbook to network with my xbox 360 so i can use all my music, movies, etc... with the 360. My approach to this was to use VMware fusion running a fully updated version of windows xp home edition and go about it like i would on a PC. However, It seems as though my version of windows is having a little trouble seeing things on the network. It can connect to the internet fine but when i go to look at the workgroup computers (there should be 2) or try to connect to the xbox via media center nothing shows up. If anyone has experience with this or any good ideas please help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Ghz Intel Core Duo w/ 2 Gb of Ram
Yeah I have looked at that and i'm keeping it in mind as a last resort. My goal is to not spend any more money.

P.S. I've also turned of the firewalls on OS X and XP just to make sure that wasn't the problem

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.