t-mobile internet on cell phone (motorola c332)

S

suede_donkey

I'm having trouble with my motorola C332 cell phone being able to use the internet, i've connected it to my ibook via USB because it is not a bluetooth enabled phone and no luck.....it doesn't recognize it! please help...

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I can not help on connecting it to your iBook. I hope you are getting better service than my son-in-law. The cell phone service drops a lot of calls. I am not sure which phone he has, it receives and sends e-mail, plays games and is a phone. Not sure if there is anything else.

As for you problem, have you checked both the vendor of the phone and t-mobiles web sites?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Well if you get panther when it comes out that should be fixed.. and try out iSync ( you can get it now)
but i dont know what you need to connect for? more info? :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Are you just trying to use it to sync? If so, plug in the phone, open iSync 1.1 and under Devices, choose Add Device. It should appear on the list....just drag it to your iSync window and you should be all set. I sync to my Moto T720 and it works just fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
could just be an unsupported one?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.