HELP Blueberry wont play itunes videos

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Power Pc 1.5GHz, 1 GB Ram, OS X 10.5
I just got me an old G3 Blueberry iBook 300MHz, 20 GB HD, 544 MB ram, OS X 10.4.11 and i am having some issues with itunes 7.6 and Quicktime 7.4

I tried to download a movie trailer and it will play sound and the video will lag and be choppy, i know that the iBook has some limits on the video but i think i would be able to at least play an iPod sized movie trailer with out lag. Is there some settings that i need to change for this to work better or is it just too much to ask form a machine of this age.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
I just got me an old G3 Blueberry iBook 300MHz, 20 GB HD, 544 MB ram, OS X 10.4.11 and i am having some issues with itunes 7.6 and Quicktime 7.4

I tried to download a movie trailer and it will play sound and the video will lag and be choppy, i know that the iBook has some limits on the video but i think i would be able to at least play an iPod sized movie trailer with out lag. Is there some settings that i need to change for this to work better or is it just too much to ask form a machine of this age.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/player/specs.html

The minimum system requirements for QuickTime 7.4 are a 400MHz G3.
You may have better luck with an older version of QuickTime, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.