Urgent Help Needed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz, 2GB RAM
Someone has hacked my .MAC account. I don't know how or why. I just finished a website with a friend today, and it was going well with lots of visitors until this came up, please check it out : http://www.willyboynegro.com.
I'm no expert on web design, that's why I use iWeb...and I don't know how to repair this, please help me. He has changed my .MAC password...I can't log in or anything. I beg you, I have credit card numbers on my .mac email account and stuff. I can't believe it. Check out what the hacker said on my website am in desperate need for help.

WHAT CAN I DO?? SOMEONE HELP ME :(

EDIT: If you go here http://web.mac.com/jorgecucalon, you will see a completely different messange, followed by the hackers email on the bottom right corner

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
well I would call apple and get them to reset the password or try and reset the password on the site.

OP
blinkdude182
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I called them and they're not working at this time!!! He might be already buying stuff with my credit card. Oh God.
I KNOW WHAT TO DO! YEEEEEEAH!!!
I'll tell you later how it went.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, Ipod nano 1st&3rd gen
Well if what ever you thort dosent work (Ime not sure but dont you have to set a secret password?) or is it some sort of app ect. you added to the sight?
Any way hope you get it sorted.;)

OP
blinkdude182
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, thank God I had bought my .Mac account with a Family Pack, and my brother was the administrator. I just logged in with his account and deleted mine...Then I made it again and all is up and running again (under a different name though). The problem was with the "secret question"...it was too easy. Silly me. Thanks for your help anyway!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
I have credit card numbers on my .mac email account and stuff. I can't believe it
Yea, I can't believe anyone would leave private information on an un-encrypted system or a place that could be hacked. Take those numbers off, and check with your bank to make sure they are not being used now by the 'bad guy'.

Glad to see you found a solution to remove the account, but it maybe too late as far the credit card numbers go.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.