iSkin for macbook keyboard

Reaction score
i was looking at this skin on the apple site and reading the reviews. they were fairly good, but is this product really necessarily. i know on the black macbooks you wont see dirt on the keys, but does the white show up dirt really easily, and is it easy to wipe off the keys if it does accumulate?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Yeah it's easy to wipe off i wouldn't worry about it, but it is nice to know that you have a shield in the case that you spill something, and it allows for eating over the keyboard! Haha so if any of those are a concern i wouldn't de-suggest it.

Reaction score
Some of the white MB's discolor permanently with use. It's something to do with the oil in some people's skin. My buddy at work had this happen to him with his white MB. He took it to the Apple store and they replaced the cover for free but then within a week he had discolored palm prints again.

I don't have this problem, but lots of people do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I wouldn't bother with those skins personally. They are mostly worthless, to me, it's just another hassle to mess with. They also can put pressure on the screen when closed, they also make marks on the screen, and as you know, with glossy, all of the oil from your hands will be on the shield and as soon as you close your laptop, your screen will get dirty.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.