Windows/Mac adobe software

Reaction score
Do I have to buy a whole new Mac version of Adobe creative suite, or can I use my Windows discs and serial?

Or could I get mac install discs and use the same serial?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
You can not use your windows version unless you install windows via bootcamp. You can try contacting adobe and see if they will trade your windows media for Apple media.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM/320GB HD; BlackBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM/250GB HD
I just did a cross-platform upgrade from Photoshop CS2 for Windows to Photoshop CS3 for Mac. Just call Adobe, give them your serial number and payment method, fill-out a certification that you are agreeing to give-up the Windows software for the Mac (which you then fax to them), and they'll send to you the full-install disks for the Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM/320GB HD; BlackBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM/250GB HD
I just received my new disks from Adobe this afternoon. My iMac now has everything (and more) that my old PC ever did. :D

OP
G
Reaction score
I just did a cross-platform upgrade from Photoshop CS2 for Windows to Photoshop CS3 for Mac. Just call Adobe, give them your serial number and payment method, fill-out a certification that you are agreeing to give-up the Windows software for the Mac (which you then fax to them), and they'll send to you the full-install disks for the Mac.

This is exactly what I need to do. I figure I really only need to upgrade my Photoshop, I can get by with CS2 Illustrator and the others for a while. Can you still use those other apps in windows and just use ps cs3 in mac as part of that agreement?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I believe they allow you three cross platform swaps (not counting up grades) for free.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.