G3 Beige Details.

S

Supachicken

Hello,

I am wanting to buy a G3 in the next couple days to do a bit of a project on. I am a keen PC builder and have my own PC shop but I have a huge passion with apple macs also. So here is what I want to do - I want to start buying apple macs and modifying them. ie. Make new cases, upgrades and all that sort of stuff, just mainly for my own fun but I want to start off small and cheap to see how I go so I am going to start with a G3 Beige.

So what I need to find out is where can I get details, very specific details on the machines, motherboard size and everything I can get hold of details wise.

If anyone can help me out with this matter I would greatley appreciate it. And I look forward to showing you my first modified apple mac in the not to distant future.

Thanks,
Dave.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
A very good source would be LowEndMac:

www.lowendmac.com

They have a very complete database of nearly every Mac ever build, including 3rd party clones, the Lisa and NeXT...

Hope that'll help. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.