Uninstall Parallels Trial,..help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook
I installed the trial version of Parallels almost a year ago on my Macbook. I have yet to see any real practical use so I would like to delete it from my system but the website give little help on uninstalling. Has anybody done this before, I havent a clue since I still consider myself a Mac nOOb and don't want to bugger my system.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 120GB HDD
Unless the application has an uninstaller, just drag the application to the trash can and empty it. Done deal.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook
The part I'm afraid of is will doing so also delete the XP install too ? I was browsing around and can't seem to find the actual XP image. I have read various posts indicating that several files will be left behind if you just drag and drop into the trash from the app folder.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i7, MBP 2.2GHz, Hackintosh (retired)
The newest version of Parallels includes an uninstaller in the dmg file. If you want to delete the windows virtual drive it's located in your documents folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.