Windows in MacBook Pro

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am using Windows XP in Macbook Pro with Leopard. We take screenshots in windows normally using ALT + Print Screen. I am not able to that because i don't have Print screen key on the keyboard. I can take the screen shot in Mac environment but cannot paste in Windows environment. My requirement is to be able to take screenshot either in windows or mac but i have to paste it in windows document or e-mail.

Thanks
P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Use the F13 button... same key.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Shift, Apple key and 3 ......doh. Need to read the question stupid.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP 2.4GHz, 4GB, OS 10.5.8 & WinXP
My MBPro has F buttons thru F12, and to the right of that, the CD eject key.

In WinXP when I press Shift & Apple & 3 keys at once I don't see anything happened. I read that 3key combo works in MacOS....

I do have an old Windows Photosuite s/w that can capture screen & save as jpg. But it won't install on this WinXP setup because of some conflict with some other software I installed first. My understanding is I could re-install WinXP, install Psuite first, and be able to use it. If I could use another function to create pics from screen capture I'd rather that.

Thanks,
Mark

P.S. More reading on this forum lead me to find this utility "Screenhunter" with free version; tried it and I like it:
http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter.htm

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.