Starting parallels

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB RAM, 120GB hard drive
I'm posting here because I'm not having problems with the windows, just with parallels itself: I can only start it if I'm not connected to internet (cable or wireless). Once the application is running, I can connect to the internet and everything is fine, but if I close parallels I can't open it again, unless I remove the cable or disconnect with airport. :|

(I hope that made sense. If not, feel free to ask questions. :))

Am I the only person having this problem? Any ideas on how to solve this?
I usually just start parallels when I turn on my macbook (but I can't set it to start with the computer, I have to wait some seconds or it won't work - another quirk) and leave it running on the background, JIC I need it. Which is an ok solution, but if there's a possibility to make the application start when I want it to, without having to restart, that would be great!

OP
ILoveMyMacbook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OP
ILoveMyMacbook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Updating just in case anyone else has the same problem (I don't think it's probable, but still ;D): parallels now works perfectly me for me after installing an update. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.