• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

PM 2 Apple Just Works....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
PublicMessage (PM)

Baby I don't care!

*removed link*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
Roflllllrolfolrolol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
you shouldn't be like that when anyone says they are using a pc :rolleyes: it doesn't mean they are inferior and the fact that u had to go away and calm down when i said i was using one is.... odd :confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but I would refer you all to re-read the Forum Rules. Any questions can be referred to me.

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
hey it's public info now...

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Ahahahaha... G5 HUMPAGE.

But I still love you AJW.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Err, your still my friend. I often use the word love just to make it sound really screwed up.

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
whoops....

*link deleted*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hype.it said:
whoops....
*link deleted*
You have a very brave soul.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
CaptainMack said:
please fill me in

I commented that I didn't like Trillian.....Hype-It publicly embarrasses and says I'm a PC-Hater, which I'm not....I just HATE windows....thats all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hype.it said:
whoops....

*link deleted*
That was not funny. Please don't test me or try to push the rules. Otherwise there will be consequences.

Everyone else, please take this as your warning to keep personal attacks to yourselves and not make them part of the forum. I again refer you all to the Forum Rules if you have questions.

We want to keep this place open for everyone to enjoy and that means being respectful to all that are here. If you have a personal issue, keep it personal. While you're here, be respectful.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Minor fight between me and Hype It(Which is now resolved). Hype it ....kinda insulted Schweb, and Schweb banned him...

Thats all folks! Nothing to see here!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
This whole argument was bull anyway, everything was hosted off site... the images, the text, the everything... and he was banned for linking to his own blog.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
He made a private conflict public in the forums. Whether he hosted, linked, or otherwise indicated anything offsite is irrelevant. He still broke the forum rules by publicly making a personal attack against another forum member. When PMed and given the change to stop, he then continued to post again anyway.

He was warned, he decided not to listen, so we banned him.

If abiding by rules that provide respect for all members in these forums is too much for you, perhaps this isn't the best forum for you to be in. But from my perspective, our greatest growth has come from the fact that every member and every question or problem is treated respectfully here which is more than I can say at many other Mac forums on the net. Mutual respect at all times has been the bedrock of this forum since the beginning.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

As I stated multiple times, the rules need to be revised.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Absolute Zero said:

As I stated multiple times, the rules need to be revised.
If the rules don't fit your needs, there are other message boards out there that may be better for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.