Pretty Simple Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz, 2GB RAM
I've created a blog with a friend of mine using iWeb.
Here's the problem: I'm a Mac, he's a PC.
If he wants to make a new entry, he has to email me the text and the pictures and I have to post them because I'm the Mac.
So my question is:
Is there a way for my windows friend to post entries on the blog without needing a Mac? I mean it's kinda uncomfortable having to do all that stuff by myself, and I'll never be surprised by his entries :( we both wanna have control, know what I mean?

THANKS A LOT!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.2Ghz, 4GB Memory, 120GB HDD, LCD Display, OS X Tiger
the best way is to go to a real blogging software such as wordpress. (It's still free ;))

Neo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1
I'll have to agree with supergper here. Wordpress, Blogger, or LiveJournal are all common, but there are a lot more options than those. In any event, you're going to have to let iWeb go, since there's no way to get a PC to post with iWeb (it's barely possible with a Mac).:p
If you are hosted on .Mac, your friend could make pages with HTML editor (e.g. Dreamweaver) then post them to the .Mac account via iDisk (if he has XP...not feasible with Vista). At the very least he could mail you complete pages so you could post them on HomePage on .Mac, or serve them from your Mac directly. That way you could still be surprised by his entries...good luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.