help with a g4 powerbook issue

Reaction score
I meet a person that is selling a g4 powerbook that was working when i meet them and then i asked for the specs and she couldnt remember them and said she would get back with me but then she said that it just doesnt boot now and will sell it to me for 100-150 it is a 12" but I need to know the specs to see if it can run final cut studio 2 will the model number help me and where is it i would think under the battery but not sure and havent seen it yet? please help with any info
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Think I would steer clear.

OP
S
Reaction score
from what i could find it could be a easy fix but of course it could be a big problem but if it was 1.25ghz or faster i would take the chance even if i have to replace the hard drive she had the logic board replaced about a year ago has the receipt to prove it and she said it has sat in the closet for 6-8 months b/c she got a imac that she used instead

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.