• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

fast and furious 3 update?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
All I have to say is why? Number two was not thast good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
2 Fast and 2 Furious = 2 Stupid 2 watch

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The acting, did not work for the first one. The Miami location did work for the second one. What they really need is a good story or script.

OP
R

RobDreugan

They have 2 problems, which they'll never get away from.

1. They never have good actors. Vin Diesel and that Blonde hair'd guy, who is basically the Blonde Keanu Reeves, both can't act.

2. The script is horribly written. Both movies are like that.

heh, Any movie that is about the "racing scene" be it motorcycles or cars is going to be awful. The thing they should have done, but didn't is just have 75% racing 25% bad dialogue and acting. The movie would have been better.

Instead for some reason there's about 5 racing scenes between 2 awful movies.

OP
T

TylerMoney

those movies made me sick..they took some few cool cars..and made them crap..with those retarted paint jobs/stickers....uggh...the first movie made me want to puke, the 2nd made me want to laugh..and then puke...and then throw my tv out the window...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I just watch coz of the cars!!!

OP
D

design2

to we agree the film was marketed well?
cos we all saw it!
..despite opinions

OP
R

RobDreugan

heh I only saw them when they finally came out on like hbo or those other shoddy movie channels.

Never could have fooled me into paying for it in the theatre :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I saw it on DVD. ooohhh the skyline :drool:

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Was bored one night, saw them on cable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
I hate how they don't show cars with real power (i.e american v8's!). They only show the little gay 4-bangers with fart cans and nitrous oxide kits. Give me a corvette or a mustang cobra any day over a little econo-rice box with a coffee can muffler and neon lights on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Real Power is in Italian cars

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
The skyline is dope, but then again so is the yenko, i'd love to own both of them.

OP
U

UnderOath

anyone have stock in honda after these movies? i didnt like either of them, but i must say i liked michelle rodriguez in the first, and the girl in the second one.. i just brain farted her name, but she's hot too. That's the only thing i liked. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.