HELP!! - Need an electronic Calender

B

Brian Howlett

Hi Users,

Can anyone recommend a cheap electronic calender which is compatible wirth OS9 - 9.2.

We currently use Outlook Express which does not have the calender facility and I feel that we need to organise a more efficient way of communicating our movements on a day-to-day basis.

What I am looking for is an application which can be installed onto one machine, then everyone can have access to it via file sharing which will hopefully everyone in my office to be able to track their and everyone elses movements.

At present we just have a six-month calender on a wall, which some people use and others don't bother - resulting in days where we are wondering if people will be coming into the office because someone forgot to write down if they're at a seminar or got a dentist appointment!!

Hope to get some feedback soon.

PS!
I am a bit rusty on Macs, only been using for a year and a bit and can find them quite frustrating!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Especially OS 9, I would recommend upgrading to OS X, but if you can not do that, I know Entourage for OS 9 has a calendar, other than that.. Im really not sure. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.