• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Happy Rosh Hashanah!

N

Nightblade

I just want to say Happy Jewish New Year to everyone here on the board who's Jewish, and also for anyone else who somehow happens to be interested! So, just wondering, but how many Jewish people are there here on Mac-Forums? Let's start with one: me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Happy new year to u! I'm not jewish though. :)

OP
M

maxintosh

Okay, well, I lived through services. All that's left to do is to wait until Yom Kippur...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
I'm not Jewish but, Happy New Year!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
I am Jewish and I had a bat mitzvah. :)

Happy new year (or, as they say in Hebrew, L'shanah tovah) to all and remember to eat lots of apples and honey so that you will have a sweet year. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.