windows video card problem

Reaction score
just installed windows on my mac an i try to put on a game but it says that there is no video card but there obviously is.. an i really dont know what to do cause usually with windows an on my other computer it came with a driver cd to in stall all of them but theres none for macs.. so if anyone has had the same problem, or knows what to do give me a shout.. thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2ghz / 2g / 160g72k | Ipod nano black 4G
What is the video card?

bootcamp asked you if you wanted to create a driver CD for windows, you should of said yes...... (i beleive you can still do this by going into OSX, running bootcamp setup assistant and it will ask if you want to burn a driver cd.

if it is ATI go to www.ati.com and download drivers
if it is NVIDIA go to www.nvidia.com and find the drivers from download drivers.

OP
K
Reaction score
ok nvm ended up using the install disc for mac os x which installed the drivers but there still isn't any sound which is kinda gay cause everything else works

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.