Installing CS3 on Leopard

Reaction score
I just downloaded the trial version of Photoshop Ext CS3 from Adobe.com, when I try to install it, it ask for the InDesign CS3 disc... Which I don't have. I really hope anyone have an idea, so far I haven't been able to find any help onine.

PS. I on a G4, and I uninstalled previous versions of Illustrator CS and Photoshop CS.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2ghz / 2g / 160g72k | Ipod nano black 4G
what are the system requirements for Adobe cs3 trials, i recall them revising their system that trials now do require a past version or something rediculous like an installed version of some cd key or something, they did this just before the release of dreamweaver CS.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2GHz Power PC G5
did you previously download a trial version? There is an uninstall script provided by Adobe if you have.

OP
J
Reaction score
I tried the script, it didn't help apparantly... I get the same message, insert the InDesign CS3 disc, when I can't do that, the report shows inly the shared components are installed, the rest failed. Any other ideas?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.