Boot Camp Beta!

Reaction score
I'm have a big problem; I need to re-install an individual driver from boot camp onto my computer because the keyboard on my pc doesn't work. I was told to use the assistant to install an individual drive, but I can't do that because it says my boot camp beta is expired. Everything works fine on the mac side of the partition, but I can't type anything when I boot into windows. I don't want to upgrade to leopard just so I can install one driver, I think that's a rip-off. My question is, is there a way to re-install the one drive without using the boot camp assistant or is there something I'm overlooking? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2ghz / 2g / 160g72k | Ipod nano black 4G
its not really a rip off, it was beta software and expired support was Dec 31st, you cant expect a beta to work for ever.

do you not have the driver CD that was asked to burn?

did you try pluggin ina USB keyboard to see if that works, i recall bootcamp driver cd once installed into windows actually creates a directory on your C drive with all of the drivers copied to the harddrive on C, cant recall, but i think it was under c:\program files\mac drivers or something

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.