Game problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook, 2.2GHz , 2gb RAM, 160gb HD. iPod 5g 30gb
i installed windows properly and also installed the game but it will not work - its got the error report and the whole send dont dend thing happening what is the most likely problem??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
macbooks aren't ideal for gaming. Unfortunately, the graphics cards aren't that great.

Check the requirements for the game against the specs of your macbook. Not sure why it would bring up an error message, as I don't use windows at all, and don't play computer games either. What does the error message say? Does it refer to anything specific?

It might help if we knew the error message, what game you're tying to play and the requirements of that game.

OP
Immune Heart
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok
Game : Stronghold 2
System Requirements: windows, 1.4 ghz, 256mb, gaph-32mb (geforce2 mx or Upwards )
What Ive Got: windows, 2.2ghz, 2gb, Intel GMA X3100 graphics processor with 144MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory4

Error Report:
stronghold2.exe
stronghold2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to clse. we are sorry for the inconvenience.

if you are working on any data information may be lost.

please tell microsoft of your problem, we have already set up and error report for you to send us. your report will be confidential and anonymous.

to see what is in the report click here

{then two options to click} send error report, don't send

i have also clicked on where it said what will be in the error report and it said what they would send to microsoft - i.e what was happening at the time it tried to open, my 1p address other programs running etc.

OP
Immune Heart
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
problem still exists just posted to get to the top of list again

OP
Immune Heart
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.