• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What really happened at the pentagon?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
interesting find

C

CaptainMack

that fricken pisses me off. what is that guy trying to prove? that this ia all a conspiricay? because thats what i got from it. what im sure of it that a plane crashed into the pentagon and many people died. and then somebody like this comes along and tries to say the government is lying about all this. what the **** is that supposed to mean. im just glad we have a president like george bush who has the sense to defend our country when stuff like this happens. if his type of people were my president i would be really ashamed.

OP
A
Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
CaptainMack said:
that fricken pisses me off. what is that guy trying to prove? that this ia all a conspiricay? because thats what i got from it. what im sure of it that a plane crashed into the pentagon and many people died. and then somebody like this comes along and tries to say the government is lying about all this. what the **** is that supposed to mean. im just glad we have a president like george bush who has the sense to defend our country when stuff like this happens. if his type of people were my president i would be really ashamed.
Then WHERE THE **** IS THE PLANE?! It was never found, not one piece of it. It didn't look like a plane. There wasn't enough damage for it to be an 80 TON plane. Oh, and explain the attached image...

ALSO... the website appears to be down at the moment, but it shows how those 5 frames the security camera took were edited to make that look like a Boeing 757.

And yes, it pisses me off that our government sucks as well.

Picture 1.jpg

C

CaptainMack

so wait, what are you trying to say exactly? that flight 77 just dissapeared and that a missile that went undetected flew from somewhere into the pentagon? also i dont get what you are trying to prove with the attached image. the plane flies 36 mins out and then dissapears from contact with flight control. flies 45 mins back and crashes into the pentagon

i personoly dont think those frame were edited. that is just someones opinion

i dont see how getting attacked by terrorists (you do think terrorists did it, right?) means that our government sucks. our president did the only right thing to do and waged war against terror

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
CaptainMack said:
so wait, what are you trying to say exactly? that flight 77 just dissapeared and that a missile that went undetected flew from somewhere into the pentagon? also i dont get what you are trying to prove with the attached image. the plane flies 36 mins out and then dissapears from contact with flight control. flies 45 mins back and crashes into the pentagon

i personoly dont think those frame were edited. that is just someones opinion

i dont see how getting attacked by terrorists (you do think terrorists did it, right?) means that our government sucks. our president did the only right thing to do and waged war against terror
"He couldn't fly at all."

Who knows who did it. I was talking to Icarus about this, he mentioned that missiles would probably fire from the pentagon. Area 51, anybody?

And yes, the first part was edited. If you bend the image, you can see that the background of the plane is brown and doesn't match.

Oh yeah, because we got attacked by terrorists, our government sucks... yeah I definitely said that.

And you failed to show me plane wreckage. Google image search, research, anything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Let's all keep in mind that the entire video may have been edited. If this part of the attack was fake, how can the WTC part have been? If WTC is real, why bother adding a fake Pentagon attack? Just some thoughts

M

Matt

Something must be wrong with Safari, cause I clicked on the link and it said "type this address in" instead of the website in the URTL bar.

Link doesn't work for me

C

CaptainMack

Heres a good site that proves a plane did crash. it has real evidence unlike that one guys opinion

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
CaptainMack said:
Heres a good site that proves a plane did crash. it has real evidence unlike that one guys opinion
Bush humper.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
Ok, but isnt the plane actually wide? would'nt the impact of the plane's wings also hit the sides of where the hole is in the pentagon wall? Too many unanswered questions here.

No goverrnment is perfect, but when Bush actually flew member's of the Bin Laden family to safety days after 9/11, doesnt that say something? And, why did he go to war in Iraq in the first place?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
Bush's Greatest Quotes.

"Iraq can attack in 45 minutes"

"Saddam has weapons of mass destruction"

"Saddam can build weapons of mass destruction"

"he intended"

V

vuschejan

citystar2k said:
Ok, but isnt the plane actually wide? would'nt the impact of the plane's wings also hit the sides of where the hole is in the pentagon wall? Too many unanswered questions here.
My belief on the hole is that picture is a fake due to the intact "No parking sign" on the wall right next to it. Had it been a missle or a plane that sign would not look like that... As for the hole the website said that so much fire and smoke came out you couldnt see the initial damage at first... Back to the sign why woulld the pentagon have that sign and that hole without smoke pouring out of it or it collapsed had it been on the E band if it was on a band inside of the first one then why is the sign there? who is going to get a car into the pentagon and manage to park it in a courtyard.

W

Wapa18

citystar2k said:
No goverrnment is perfect, but when Bush actually flew member's of the Bin Laden family to safety days after 9/11, doesnt that say something?

ok, what some people--scratch that, most people--don't realize is that Bin Laden is a very common last name in the middle east. comparable to smith, or jones here in the U.S. bush was not protecting Osama Bin Laden's family because he was in some conspiracy with them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Wapa18 said:
ok, what some people--scratch that, most people--don't realize is that Bin Laden is a very common last name in the middle east. comparable to smith, or jones here in the U.S.

Nope, it isn't.

Wapa18 said:
bush was not protecting Osama Bin Laden's family because he was in some conspiracy with them.

Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the U.S. admitted on Larry King Live a few days after Sept 11 that Bush did indeed authorize the family of bin ladin to get out of the country after Sept 11 happened.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
If you look at the pic from above, it can make some sense if the plane came in at a steep angle and maybe in an out of control spin. Maybe we'll never know

C

CaptainMack

so is everybody saying that the government blew up the pentagon and it just so happened that the world trade centers were attacked on the same day?

Reaction score
A friend of mine is a flight attendant for American Airlines and she says that she has not seen Jennifer Lewis, Kenneth Lewis, Michele Heidenberger or Renee May since.

V

vuschejan

CaptainMack said:
so is everybody saying that the government blew up the pentagon and it just so happened that the world trade centers were attacked on the same day?
Im not, Im saying that that video/pictures are fake. The plane dissapeared because the hijackers shut the thing off that tells control where they are.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.