Program Issues

Reaction score
When I open iTunes or iPhoto, they open and are show in the dock (as running). However, the program itself is not viewable... meaning, I can't use them... Any ideas (I have a feeling it's something simple, hoping so anyway)!

Thanks!

PS I already checked and repaired disk permission and deleted and reinstalled iTunes (didn't do iPhoto considering it made no difference with iTunes)...

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! :O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
Have you deleted anything at all or installed any kind of program before this started to happen?
When was the last time you could open these programs?
Did they work just fine, or go really slow?

Sounds like to me, some file is missing from them or your computer might just be going really slow. What computer are you using? Ram?

OP
mac880104
Reaction score
I honestly can't recall deleting anything... and I have an iMac 24" 2.8 GH with 4GB Ram...

More importantly, when I use the test account; the problems don't exist.

I thought I fixed it with disk warrior but that's not the case... Last time I used them (that I recall) they were working fine.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.