Bluetooth Mouse

L

ldj

Hi,
I wanted to know if anyone here recommends this mouse? I heard that it is quite slow and sometimes blocks due to bad bluetooth connection. Is this true? Should i get the wireless mouse or just go for the normal one.
Btw, im using a Powerbook g4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz Black 4GB;iPod Touch 8GB;iPod mini 4GB silver;Logitech MX1000;
blue tooth eat up your battery other than that it's dam cool.

OP
L

ldj

Ok, it doesnt matter for the battery as i will be using it only on places where i can set up my G4. I guess ill get this mouse. thnx

OP
I

iSheep

I've got the Apple Wireless Mouse and it's amazingly cool - it just looks it and feels it. I can get it to work from other rooms in my house (not sure why that's useful).

Connection is great, very responsive, works well with the OS. Best of all, unlike many mice, it has an off swtich that also covers up the eye.

OP
I

Icarus

I was thinking about the apple bloothooth mouse, but I have this thing against one button...? I also 'need' a scroll-wheel. So until Apple begins making mice with two buttons - I'll never buy one from them.

OP
L

ldj

I heard that theres a dealay between the reaction time when clicking something, is this true, if it is how bad is it?

OP
I

iSheep

ldj said:
I heard that theres a dealay between the reaction time when clicking something, is this true, if it is how bad is it?
Well, officaly there is, but it's about 0.0000000001 of a second. If I stuck a wire on it and told you it was a wired mouse you would believe me.

OP
L

ldj

Ok cos the reviews said there was a delay and i just wanted to know how bad it was, i guess if u can really see a difference then i will go with the bluetooth mouse. Thanks

OP
T

tajjster

I called my bluetooth mouse 'capsule', because it looks like one. And the computer's 'sleeka' because it's just so.. sleek (shiny new powerbook :D)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
You're sure you're ok, iSheep?? Maybe abusing a little on some pills?... :D

Just kidding... ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.