Stupid HP

I

iSheep

I've got a HP scanjet 4600. Works fine on Windows, but now I've tried it on OS X and it just crashes once it's scanned in the preview. I look it up on the HP site and it's because I'm using OS X 10.3.5, they'll release a patch 'soon'.

Stupid HP.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz Black 4GB;iPod Touch 8GB;iPod mini 4GB silver;Logitech MX1000;
they are really stupid, i have 2410 5 in 1, it works well with my mac other than that there is NO OCR!!!. why cant they not give a free ocr for mac like they the give for pc
discrimination!!!!

OP
I

iSheep

Especailly as they consider them selves Apple's main partner into the PC world.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
beardog said:
trying to "contact" is there anybody outthere?
Do you have a specific question?

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I love HP. Their printers are way better than crappy Epson.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
HP has the best printers, but their scanner and multifunction drivers for OS X aren't that great. Hopefully they'll update them.

OP
M

m1k

I have an all-in-one psc 1200 series, and it works fine with my PowerBook. I also have a LaserJet and it works fine as well...

I guess it's just specific products.

OP
I

iPod

I feel Hp makes the best computers as far as wintel machines go, and the best printers too. It was a good idea on HP's and Apple's parts to get into that iPod deal. Most people who are Windows dependant like iPods just as much as Mac users do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.