Belkin!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.4Ghz C2D 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
I am using a macbook pro with Leopard OS. I wish to send a wireless signal around my house by connecting the 'Wireless G Router' to my Virgin Media Modem(model no.E08C007).
The software with the wireless G keeps crashing so I cant install it. When I plug in the router correctly via ethernet my macbook pro is picking up the signal but has no 'key' or internet connection.
Please advise?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You don't actually need to use the setup disc that's provided. While connected via ethernet, open up a browser and type in either 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 if the first one doesn't work. Your browser should display the login information for your router. Try logging in without a password and you'll now have configuration options available. Go to the wireless settings and enable wireless if it hasn't been by default. You can poke around a bit and add a password and a wireless password if you like.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
My belkin's default address is 192.168.2.1 in case Kash's doesnt work

Reaction score
If you look on the underside of the router it should list the IP for the device if neither seems to work. You might have to type in a username and password so check your documents for this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.