problems waking up from sleep mode

Reaction score
Recently my macbook pro has been having a lot of issues waking up. Probably 50 percent of the time the screen will stay black for about an extra minute after I hear the computer wake up, and just as often the mouse will lag really badly. The don't always happen together, I still have the mouse issue even if the screen turns on correctly. It doesn't matter if I use my mighty mouse or the touch pad they're equally effected and the only way to fix the mouse issue is to either restart my computer, or put it back to sleep and come back hours later (putting it to sleep then re waking it right away doesn't help) . Has anyone else had this happen to them or know of a way to fix it? thanks.

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem, I posted in the Mac Book Pro section.
I found a thread on here from someone who said that when they removed istat pro the problem was solved.
So i just removed it (like 30 seconds ago) hopefully it solved the problem(i'll find out on next wake up).
if you are using istat try removing it.
if you come across any other solutions please let me know

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.