Diablo II installation.

Reaction score
I've read all the other threads on installing Diablo II, so this isn't some n00bish repetition.

Basically, I need this but the link doesn't work. I've had a few other people test it, so I don't think its just me.

I've informed Blizzard it doesn't work, but they haven't got back to me.

So what I was wondering, given that a at least a few people had a copy of the installer at one point, is whether someone has a copy kicking around they could send me?

Cheers

Reaction score
ok forgive me but i AM noobish where installing these games are concerned. What used to work for my ibook doesn't work for my MacBook now.

i only get a blank screen. The blizzard screen doesn't even appear. Would appreciate if someone could give me a step-by-step? *am getting withdrawal symptoms already.....* :eek:)

(I have the http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2/patches/Mac/Diablo_II_Installer.dmg thingie. and have deleted all traces of Diablo from the mac. What's next?)

Thanks!!

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Diablo II is too old to run on the latest OS X versions or even on Intel hardware -- unless you use a Classic mac emulator of some kind.

Reaction score
Diablo II runs just fine on OS X. Running it on 10.4.11 here.
I think there is another issue with Intel macs and I think there is a patch for it but not really sure as I have a PPC.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.