Anyone else have issues uploading pictures to facebook?

Reaction score
Okay, so this is kinda weird but it's bugging me. Im trying to upload like 128 pictures to facebook built up over the months. But it seems like Safari (to be fair it wouldnt work in IE either) doesn't want to upload ANY photos, it's quite irritating. I have used both the simple uploader and the uh, well non simple one. The simple one, the status bar is still moving after 2 hourws, and the java based one (i think), once it took FOREVER, meaning 4 hours, and it wasn't even half way through 'preparing' the data. The other times it wouldn't work, and some of the times it ends up saying "upload failed. Click on My Photos and try again." I don't think its my mac, but whats up with it? I've only tried to upload pictures like 2 different times, this time and one time using dial up. With dial up it gave me minimal issues, and then it worked fine, just took forever. Now im using an AirPort card, but I don't know what i'm supposed to do to get it to work.
Does anyone else have these issues?

OP
Tanner31593
Reaction score
Whoops, sorry for putting it in the wrong place. It was a tough call though (well to me anyway)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.