remove windows from VMware?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2 ghz intel core 2 duo processor, 120 gig hd, 1 gig of ram, leopord-macbook 80 gig ipod classic
hey guys im running VMware with windows xp and i want to remove xp from VMware but im stumped on what to do. any help will be appreciated. thanks.

can i just delete the windows in the virtual machine folder?

Neo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1
From Fusion documentation:

"To delete a virtual machine:
1 Power off the virtual machine.
2 Browse to the Virtual Machines folder (usually in your <user>/Documents folder) and select the machine you want to delete.
3 Move the virtual machine package file to the trash."

OP
DeViL wh0
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2 ghz intel core 2 duo processor, 120 gig hd, 1 gig of ram, leopord-macbook 80 gig ipod classic
thanks,and i have one more question
i reinstalled my bootcamp partition, and i cant boot it up in VMware even after reinstalling VMware. any help? i get an error saying the bootcamp file is not the virtual machine folder

Reaction score
If you go to the documents folder and delete the vm file titled boot camp partition, it should regenerate the file for your boot camp partition

OP
DeViL wh0
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
where exactly? because i do not see any file like that in the document folder.

nvm got it. thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.