Few

F

Fomer

What will I need to make my Powerbook wireless?

And is there an Ipod cheaper than the 299 one listed on apple.com. I don't need one that big. I'd like one with maybe about 100-300 songs and about 100$ if possible. Does apple have anymore or is there another company who sales these? If not is there any other kind of mp3 player.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Fomer said:
What will I need to make my Powerbook wireless?

And is there an Ipod cheaper than the 299 one listed on apple.com. I don't need one that big. I'd like one with maybe about 100-300 songs and about 100$ if possible. Does apple have anymore or is there another company who sales these? If not is there any other kind of mp3 player.

There are no smaller iPods then the ones that apple sells. a 100 dollar mp3 player will hold about 30 songs or so.

As for the wireless of course you will need the broadband connection. then you will need to get a wireless router. you can get the airport basestation or any other brand.

airport --> (dead link removed)

i currently use a linksys 802.11b which is not as fast as the Airport Extreme but works fine for me. then you will need to make sure you have the airport card installed on your notebook or desktop and thats all you really need

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.