M.S. word help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBookPro 2.33 GHz, 2 GB Ram 160 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 750 GB External HDD
Hi all,

I am trying to make a flyer for something I have for sale. I did not know what program to use so I picked word. I have all the type the way I want it and all the pictures are where they need to be. I saved it as a .doc

I try to email it and when you click the attachment all I fet is a box full of crazy code. What am I doing wrong?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
If you don't need to edit it on the other end, then save it as a PDF. Just hit File > Print > and at the bottom left, there will be a save to PDF option.

Otherwise try zipping the file and sending over.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBookPro 2.33 GHz, 2 GB Ram 160 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 750 GB External HDD
If you don't need to edit it on the other end, then save it as a PDF. Just hit File > Print > and at the bottom left, there will be a save to PDF option.

Otherwise try zipping the file and sending over.

The pdf thing worked. Thanks, I was pulling out my hair trying to get this done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
The PDF thing works in all programs that have a file > print. One of the greatest features of OS X.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.