Is Apple going to be introducing new Macbook Pros soon?

Reaction score
I'm interested in buying a Macbook Pro, but I heard rumors around the interwebs that Apple is going to be updating them soon. Example of the rumors:

http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#Portable_Macs

It says Do not buy...update coming soon. How long should I wait, though? I am a senior in high school and have been a lifetime PC user. I wanted to get a Mac for college, and I'd also like some time to get used to it beforehand. Will Apple be introducing the MB Pros within the next few ..months? Or what do you think?

Thanks
-chewbacca

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
From the way things have been going, it looks like the only updates the MBP is going to be getting will be the regular incremental processor update, if anything. It's been my experience that this is never a really good reason to wait and buy because no matter when you buy there will ALWAYS be some kind of update like this a few months after you buy. IMO if you have the money and need to buy now then do it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
You don't think they will be incorporating the muti touch pad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
Not immediately, plus I would think that the multi-touch is more a matter of software than hardware

Reaction score
what about putting the new 8800m graphics card into the Macbook pro, do you think that will happen?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.