iSight anyone?

T

Thommy

Do the camera stands that come with iSight only fit on mac monitors?? I have a regular ole' 21" sony monitor... before I purchase the iSight I want to make sure one of the stands will work on it. You only see the iSight stands on labtops, flat panels, and other mac monitors in the promotion pieces...

Also... for the people who already own iSight,.. are you happy with it??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
I own an iSight, and the quality is pretty good. The quality is mainly based on the bandwidth you have available. I can see others very well, but I wonder what mine looks like to them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Thommy said:
Do the camera stands that come with iSight only fit on mac monitors?? I have a regular ole' 21" sony monitor... before I purchase the iSight I want to make sure one of the stands will work on it. You only see the iSight stands on labtops, flat panels, and other mac monitors in the promotion pieces...

Also... for the people who already own iSight,.. are you happy with it??

I have an iSight as well. I think the quality is great and it should fit on any monitor. It comes with like 4 different stands I think so at least one will work I'm sure. It's great, not only do I use it with iChat, but I also use it with EvoCam to put a webcam on my .Mac site...http://homepage.mac.com/bschwegler/

OP
R

ryan brookhart

about your isight

Hi,

I just got an isight too. I don't have anyone to use it on, though. I really want to try it. So, if you want, e-mail me back!

And is there any community for this out there yet?

Ryan

[email protected]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Hey there Ryan. There is a site http://www.isightings.com that has a list of people who have an isight. In iaddtion to that, Apple has a list of people in the iSight Discussion group on their support section.

OP
R

ryan brookhart

thanks from ryan

Hey dude,

thanks for the reply. Saddly that link does not work (at least for me).

ryan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
Does not work for me, and a quick google didn't turn anything up either.

OP
R

ryan brookhart

from ryan

oh well

hey, my ichat name is rleebrookhart

if you are on line now and want to try, look me up and we'll see if this thing works

ryan

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.