Airport extreme giga dropping ADSL signal

Reaction score
Hi All

Have a airport extreme gigabyte and a IMAC 2.4 mhz. I have hard wired the airport extreme to this computer and have also port forwarded with a single static Ip address. It seem that about 3 or 4 times a day, the hard wired signal is dropped and currently I have to unplug the power to the airport and then plug it in at which time it works fine for a while and then the same again

Any thoughts??

Cheers
Al

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15inch Macbook Pro 2.2Ghz Intel DC 2Gb Ram 100Gb +750Gb WD ext *Glossy Screen* ;-)
I too have similar problems..

Since upgrading, i hadn't had many problems initially but now i'm dropping signal all the time, although It seems I may have fixed it today, I have it set so that it doesn't broadcast a signal to be identifiable. Even though i have it saved, I often have to go in and force it to find the wireless connection, other times it'll already have it when it starts up. I'm still in the process of trouble shooting but i'll post more if I figure out a concrete solution.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.