Buying an iPod Touch Tomorrow

Reaction score
It's my 18th birthday tomorrow and ill will mostly be getting money so i thought i will spend a bit and save a bit.
I looking the iPod touch if i buy one from the Apple Retail Store tomorrow will it have the extra apps added to it or not? It's no big deal if it doesn't.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
Nope, you have to buy them yourself on the iTunes store for extra money. $20 in the US. Not sure what it is in the UK.

I got a touch for a bday present from my aunt (she didn't know I had an iPhone) and I think it's useless. You can't get on the internet unless your around a hotspot or other wireless network. But hey, maybe you will use it more than what I use it for (use it to plug into car stereo).

*EDIT: Sorry, misread your post. All of the new ones will come with the extra apps at no extra cost.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
It should most probably have the extra apps. If it doesn't, you could very well ask the store people to install them for you for free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
Sounds like Apple stores are aware of existing and new stock differences and so I would ask about it upon purchase. They should either install them for you or sell it to you at a reduced price if it's not updated.

OP
nirvana
Reaction score
Just popped in to the Solihul Apple Store and they took the price of the apps off the price of the iPod. So instead of £199 it was £186.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.