must have iPhone apps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.4ghz C2D 4gb RAM,320gb WD Black 7.2k RPM. + iPhone 8Gb
hi guys i am new to the hole iphone thing but have started with some app's nothing to fancy but love the game "lights off" and need to get the nez emulator running at sum point once i can send roms to it.

any way i was wondering what apps your guys thing are grate and that i should give a go my self.

also if any knows a really easy way to put nes roms on the iphone let me know thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
Not really allowed to discuss things that violate the EULA.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
Just try Google :) It answers all!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
Jailbreaking and installing apps doesn't really violate the EULA, if I am understanding it correctly...it simply voids any right you have to software/hardware support. Apple also included a disclaimer that jailbroken/unlocked iPhones may be rendered inoperable with any and all future software updates.

If you want to get REALLY technical about it, the EULA didn't even speak of jailbreaking the phone until the 1.1.1 update. So if you're running 1.0 or 1.0.2, hack away. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.